Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Dirty Clothes

You know you're not single anymore...when you used to have a system of dirty clothes: stack 1) clean and folded - but has not made it to the closet or clothes chest; stack 2) worn once, still looks clean, passes smell test: will be worn again if run out of clean clothes; stack 3) dirty, needs to be washed; stack 4) whites waiting for critical mass to be washed most likely in the next month. 

But now you have the following system: stack 1) It ain't on a hanger or in the drawer, it must be dirty. Period. All clothes that fall in this category immediately go into the hamper. In fact, there may be a vortex or a clothes black hole in my room...the second I take off a clothes item and lay it down, I blink and it's gone. "Honey, where did my khakis go to that I was wearing today at work? I just laid them down on the chair. I was planning on wearing those again tomorrow." Answer: "If it ain't on a hanger or in the drawer, it must be dirty." Into the black hole they must have gone...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home